quarta-feira, 9 de abril de 2008

An experience to remember






















I have just returned from four days in Budapest. It is a lovely city, although not as nice and clean as Prague. Still, the atmosphere is pleasant, and spring in eastern Europe is generally very good time to visit.


For me, it was business as usual, but I had made some previous enquiries and I sure found that the local gay scene is above average.

My first visit was to a bar called Action. It is located in the V. district, hear Kalvin Square. I was told action starts late so I only arrived there at 2300 hrs. It was a wednesday, but there was some action and a mixed crowd in the bar. Since I dont speak hungarian, I ventured into the Dark Room and I saw that one of the mature guys, a bearlike chap with a beard followed me.
Very soon we were holding each others cocks, and he asked me in his poor english if I wanted to go somewhere or stay there. I told him I d rather stay, and two other guys joined the party. A lot of hugging and pulling on my cock which by then was properly tied. Had a lot of fun and sucked two of the guys dry.

Sem comentários: