sábado, 5 de abril de 2008

My favorite club



This is the entrance to my favorite club, in the city of Hamburg which I visit many times.

It is called

TALSTRASSE 8

or t8 in short, if you are in the scene. As the name says, its located near the Reeperbahn, in

Talstrasse 8

Hamburg 20359


This is a movie house, where you pay to get in. You have lockers, and you can even walk in naked, if that is what you enjoy, not really my style.


Once inside you will see a mixed crown, many very kinky older guys and it smells of sex.

If you like dark rooms, go down the escalator which is on the left of the main movie screan. It is downstairs that you find the real hard action, with a Darkroom which has a sling and where everything can happen.


I like going there and I wear my special toy:
For those who are experienced, it is a sign of what
I enjoy being done, to my cock and balls.
It is a place where a lot practise unsafe sex, which I dont. But they
understand when you say no, or walk away from those who attempt it.




Sem comentários: